- Began drawing at the age of 4
- My formal art training, based on the classical European teaching traditions, culminated
in the granting of a M.F.A. from the Tbilisi Academy of Fine Arts and was also awarded
an Honorable Doctorate from the Georgian Academy of Arts and Sciences.
- Beginning at an early age, I have conducted more than 32 group exhibitions worldwide
including: France, Italy, Belgium, Germany, Japan, Greece, Russia, India, and
- The recipient of many diplomas, gold medals, and blue ribbons for first-prize awards
in juried exhibitions.
- My drawings are often compared to the Old Masters for the refined lines and powerful
- Recipient of the world prestigious status of “Alien of Extraordinary Abilities”, which
was granted by the U.S. Government prior to obtaining citizenship. (YoYo Ma was one
- I draw on the rich traditions of classical art as well as that of my own ancient country,
the Republic of Georgia.
- I am recognized by a rich, vibrant palette and precisely detailed draftsmanship. My art
captures the eye with its vivid color and the mind’s intelligence with its depth of
- Mastery of art ranging from zinc etching, pen and ink, pencil and red chalk, to tempera,
acrylic, watercolor, and oils.
- I currently resides in Pennsylvania where I have established the Chocheli School of